Your 2021 Membership fee entitles you to the following:
- Social membership to Linden Bowling Club and the use of their facilities, safe parking, access to Club House & bar and bathrooms.
- 10 % discount on event bookings at Linden Bowling Club
- Weekly training programme from club coach. (excluding Social members)
- You will be added to our training group chat, where we circulate weekly runs and event information (excluding Social members)
- Weekly Track and speed work with one-on-one style correction sessions (excluding Social members)
- Time Trails from the club with social at the clubhouse after, every Wednesday
- Morning training runs with group of your ability, supervised by one of our team Captains
- Supported Weekend long runs from the club
- Automatic inclusion in all 2021 Linden Runner events: KoppiesTrailRun, JACARUN and TheWildsRun
- Club training workshops and training camps (excluding Social members)
- Linden Runner hospitaltiy area at the club Gazebo and tog-bag area at various races main races
- Club member only discounts at various partners and sponsors
- Club membership 2021 keytag or free gift (excluding Social members)
- Club Running Shirt (only new members)
- ASA license number (excluding Social members)
- Overall support in race planning, nutrition, and your personal training goals which is custom to Linden Runner.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As per ruling from ASA, 2021 licenses would need to be ordered and paid for upfront by each Athletic Club. If you are a renewing your membership or transferring from a club, and require the same number, we urge you to do so asap before the end of 2020.
ASA 2021 licenses will be available for us to collect from early January 2021.
We require all new and returning club members to:
- Select your choice of membership for 2021 (buttons below)
- Fill out the online Linden Runner club form and attach a copy of your ID
- Complete your online registration with CGA online in order to secure your 2021 ASA license. Attach a copy.
- If transferring from another club, attach a copy of your clearance letter, which is compulsory. This is a ruling by CGA.
- Make payment for your new membership or renewal via
- EFT into bank account details supplied below
- Use the PayFast option provided
- Before your membership can be deemed successful, we need to receive:
- Your application form
- A copy of your Identity document (we would need to file this)
- A copy of your club application at CGA
- Clearance letter from your previous club
- Proof of payment
- New Club kit and 2021 license distribution will start in Janurary 2021 and admin queries are handled at the club on Wednesday evenings after Time Trials (6:30pm – 7pm)
- Email any queries in writing to Club Secretary (email@example.com)